Jennifer Kyer | Operations Administrator
As a part of the KMG team for 16 years, Jennifer has served in a plethora of roles across the company from assistant to the President and CFO to supporting Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing and Clinical Services. Her current role as the Operations Administrator and Information Technology liaison have given her invaluable ability and insight to step across any area of the business and provide support.
Her 35 years in the administrative arena and willingness to accept any task at hand reflects the face of KMG we want our customers to see. Jennifer’s responsibilities include:
- Secretary, Board of Directors
- State compliance, reporting and registration for operation of mobile fleet
- Transportation and storage of mobile units state-wide
- Preventative maintenance/repair of equipment, safety inspections
- Support facility maintenance and property management
- Site and mobile medical and operational supplies
In her downtime, Jennifer enjoys spending time with her family, running and is actively involved in her church.